ST LOUIS DIVORCE AND MEDIATION
MEET OUR ATTORNEY
Jennifer Rench, Esq.
Collaborative Divorce Attorney & Mediator
Jennifer L. Rench is a collaborative divorce lawyer and mediator at J. Rench Law Firm LLC | St. Louis Divorce and Mediation. Her philosophy is to help clients resolve legal matter in the most effective way possible. She accomplishes this through communication, collaboration, interest-based negotiations and other progressive strategies. Her values center on understanding her client’s needs and meeting those needs using her legal experience and problem solving skills. She is particularly driven to create effective family focused solutions for clients with children.
Mrs. Rench’s aim with every client is to defuse high-conflict situations by developing well informed effective solutions, also while protecting the rights of her client. Her other aim is to educate her client in order to bring clarity and understanding to a complex situation. Her experience as a divorce attorney representing both men and women has given her extensive experience handling negotiations between parties with oftentimes aggressive agendas, as well experience in the needs of children and their families.
- Saint Louis University School of Law — JD, 2008
- Saint Louis University School of Business – Accounting, B.S., pre-law program, 2005
- Attorney, Missouri, 2008
- Attorney, United States District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2013
- 2020 Legal Ethics & Working Remotely, MOBar, 2020
- Ethical Issues in the Collaborative Practice, CFLA 2020
- Family Systems Training for Divorce Professionals, CLFA 2020
- Collaborative Divorce Best Practices, CFLA 2019
- Sorting Through Issues, Positions and Interests, CFLA, 2019
- Collaborative Divorce: First Client-Team Meeting, CFLA, 2019
- Starting on the Right Foot: The Path to an Amicable Divorce, 3-hour training, CFLA,
- Mediation FAQs: Solutions for Success Advanced CLE, MOBar 2018
- Divorce Financials: New Tax Law, Business Valuations, & Asset Tracing, 3-hour
training, CFLA, 2018
- Medicare and Other Insurance Issues in Divorce, CFLA, 2018
- Family Dynamics and Divorce, 3-hour training, CFLA, 2017
- The Art of Collaboration – An Advanced Discussion of Collaborative Practice,
- Money and Our Relationship To It: Managing Impact and Emotion, 3-hour training,
- Intro to Collaborative (refresher), CFLA, 2017
- Challenging Collaborative Meeting, CFLA, 2016
- Impasse Prevention and Interventions; 3-hour training, CFLA, 2016
- Enrolling the Client in Collaborative Divorce, Suzan Barrie Aiken with IACP, 2016
- Co-Parent Counseling: What Is It & What Isn’t It? AFCC, 2016
- The Initial 5-Way Meeting, CFLA, 2016
- Learning From Our Mistakes, CFLA, 2015
- Collaborative Practice in Action, 3-hour training, CFLA, 2015
- The Use of Motivational Interviewing in Mediation, Kuhlman Conflict Solutions, LLC,
- Civil and Family Mediation Training, 40 hours St. Louis University School of Law, 2015
- Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin-Two day interdisciplinary training,
- Collaborative Family Law Association, Member, 2015 to current
- President, 2020 to current
- Vice President, 2019 to 2020
- Secretary, 2017 to 2019
- Board Member, 2016 to current
- Chair of Public Relations Committee, 2016 to 2018
- Missouri Bar (Family Law Section), Member, 2008 to current
- Association of Missouri Mediators, Member, 2017 to current
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member, 2019 to current
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member, 2015 to current
• Jennifer Rench hosts a discussion with a fellow divorce attorney to discuss uncontested divorces in Missouri.
• Jennifer Rench talks with a fellow collaborative divorce attorney about the cost of a collaborative divorce and why it can be more cost effective than litigation.
• Jennifer Rench talks with a local business valuator about business valuations in a divorce, divorce options, and the collaborative divorce process.
• Jennifer Rench explains the difference between litigation and the collaborative divorce process.
• Jennifer Rench explains St. Louis Divorce and Mediation options – uncontested divorce, mediation, collaborative divorce, and litigation.
• Jennifer Rench introduces the types of Divorce Negotation Models.
• Jennifer Rench and fellow St. Louis Divorce attorneys answer the question: Is collaborative divorce quicker than litigation?
• What is the cost of a divorce? Jennifer Rench and fellow Collaborative Family Law Association members answer.
• What are the benefits of settling your divorce? You can do this in Collaborative Divorce or Divorce mediation. Jennifer Rench and fellow divorce professionals discuss.
6/14/19 – An Alternative to Litigation: A Trauma Sensitive Approach to Divorce
• Middle Way Counseling St. Louis Facebook
• Video from event (Jennifer Rench presenting the uncontested divorce process)
10/4/19 – An Alternative to Litigation: A Trauma Sensitive Approach to Divorce