ST LOUIS DIVORCE AND MEDIATION
A Message from Jennifer Rench, Esq.
We continue to monitor the Coronavirus situation and as things evolve we are adapting to ensure that our clients still have access to case updates and legal advice. In an effort to do our part to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, this firm is taking steps to reduce the flow of traffic in and out of our office building.
We are still open – virtually! Most of our work was already conducted virtually by phone or email and by sharing documents through our client portal. We were also hosting some meetings online using videoconferencing applications. At this time, we will now move all meetings with Jennifer Rench online to give those of you practicing responsible social distancing or quarantined at home an opportunity to continue to meet with an attorney about your divorce.
We are in this together and still available to help! Here is what we are doing:
FOR CURRENT CLIENTS
- If you need to meet with Jennifer Rench, you can schedule a phone appointment or a video conference appointment. Here are the scheduling links:
- As of today, the circuit courts that we mostly practice in are still open to accept new case filings, although they are cancelling certain dockets and non-essential in-person events. If you are a current client and have a hearing or settlement conference scheduled it has likely been cancelled by the court and Jennifer Rench will contact you to confirm. The situation remains fluid. To get to most recent updates regarding a particular court, please visit their website:
- At the beginning of your case you received an email from the firm with an invitation to use Clio. If you need to turn in documents to Jennifer Rench, you can upload documents using your ClioConnect login. If you need another ClioConnect invitation sent to you, please email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you another invitation. If you already have your Clio user set up, you can log on using this link and upload files in the documents tab:
FOR PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS
- Our divorce lawyer and mediator, Jennifer Rench, is still taking new cases and meeting with prospective clients to provide information about your divorce options. You can schedule a Zoom meeting with Jennifer by using the link below. The meeting is automatically set for 1 hour, but we can use less time if needed. You don't have to share your video stream if you don't have a webcam of it you prefer not to.
- If you have other questions, you are always welcome to call our office at 314-725-4000 or email Jennifer at email@example.com. Phone messages are routed to our email and all messages will be returned as quickly as possible.
We are committed to doing all that we can to meet the needs of our clients and to provide divorce information to those considering their options. We are all in this together and appreciate your willingness to be flexible while we adapt our practice to continue providing these legal services to those in our community.
Collaborative Divorce Lawyer and Mediator
J. Rench Law Firm LLC | St. Louis Divorce and Mediation